Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thinking about beauty


photo from Everything for thinspo

There are some girls in the world who are just so otherworldly beautiful that normal people are drawn to them. I'm sure you know the kind of person I'm talking about.
They're so beautiful that people behave better around them because they want their approval.
They're so beautiful that people assume flawless character.
They're so beautiful that happily married men would lie face down in the street in a mud puddle if it was raining to let the girl cross, and probably fight for the opportunity.

I've always wanted to be this kind of person. In my head, you know, I am this girl. The truth is that no one ever tells me I'm beautiful. Excluding my boyfriend, but that's complicated.

I guess I know I'm not beautiful. I always dreamed I would find that one man that would really believe I'm the most beautiful woman on earth, but that's a fairy tale, isn't it?
I've got the worst skin, and my nose and chin make me look like the wicked witch. My weight is always up and down. Honestly, I'd probably gain weight if it meant I could have perfect skin. That's just not an option.

Anyway, that was just a thought I had and a beautiful picture to go with it.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh lovely photo.
    My best friend is modelesqe, glowing. And yes, that gives her advantages. People view her as "better than" because they are stupid. She is just a person like the rest of us.

    xoxo zen

    ReplyDelete