Tuesday, April 20, 2010

it becomes FAT

I failed again tonight.

I failed again tonight, and all I can think of is how hard it's going to be to sleep.

It's already after 4:30 in the morning. I have to be awake at 8 if I want a shot at making the last biopsychology class before an exam. Wow, seriously - I know nothing about biopsychology.

It's hard to go to sleep like this, because all I can think about is how the food in my stomach is going to become fat on my thighs by tomorrow. It's going to be on my thighs, my waistline, my arms, my sides.... everywhere.

I don't know what to do.

I can't exercise. I'd have been exercising already, but I can't tonight. Or last night. My niece(2) and nephew(6) are sleeping, taking up my exercise space - and sleeping during my exercise time. It's hard, the night is supposed to be my alone time.

But I can't be alone

and I won't be getting much sleep - because my niece will probably start screaming soon.

She hates everybody. Everybody but mommy.

And apparently her mother is a drug addict who's withdrawn from her children - and my brother, the father, is off somewhere with an erratic work schedule for a few days.

So she hates everybody. And she's screaming unless she's asleep.

Anyways, if you want to know how I feel right now
This is how:

4 comments:

  1. Wow...I almost thought that was my huge ass for a second. Sure looks like it, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay Strong sweetie you'll be back on your feet soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh crap. That pic is reverse thinspo. Joy. What kind of weird freak is that girl, showing off her fat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. u shoult try to relax and think about a solution for that problem, is so anoying listening a little girl crying all night if u don´t do something u will be crazy.
    xoxo good luck

    ReplyDelete