Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter thinspo video

Winter is here.

It's very much here.

And I don't know if I'm happy or sad. It was a long time coming, I must say. It's not abnormal to have snow on Halloween, it was like a month late this year.

I guess I'll probably gain weight. I'm probably gaining daily. This week has been pretty bad. Stress eating? The kind of eating I do when I'm procrastinating but have something stressful upcoming.

Really, the worst is behind me... I just have a paper I haven't started yet due Thursday by midnight. It's not too long (~10), and I'm a pretty good writer - but I've found that being a good writer has little to do with a successful research paper.

I can't gloss over my complete lack of understanding of the subject matter with my writer's voice.

And the citing! I hate the citing.

I hate the research, too.

I also hate the subject matter. It sounded fun. A psychology course about music! Yay!
No.
Graphs, biology, statistics, studies, images of the brain in every method of scanning, theories, disorders - what's more it was a class for people with a background in musical training. I missed like the first 2 weeks of class.



Anyway, enjoy this pretty video.

1 comment: