Friday, September 17, 2010

Locker Food


I've been trying to figure out why my appetite came back so strong. There are factors which make me suspect, like maybe the past couple weeks were mostly slimming because of how much of a pain my pms has been. I also suspect it might have to do with the family stress I've been going through, and things seem to have settled down a little bit. I mean, my mother is still horrible, but I've more or less stopped leaving things around which might be stolen or contaminated and there hasn't been much reason to suspect it's been over in the past few days. Though I can never be certain.

My other theory has to do with how much fiber I was getting before as opposed to now. I've run out of fiberone bars, and I've been eating less nutritious foods as a substitute, which isn't a good thing. Rice krispy treats are barely even food, even if they are 90 calories. They don't satisfy.

They're my locker food.

I'm hoping my boyfriend will take me to sam's club sometime soon and we can buy some slimfast, which is actually very healthy. Who knew a can of chocolate liquid could contain 20% of the daily requirement of fiber? He loves it, too. It's the most nutritious thing he'll actually eat. I figure I can stash a few cans in my locker as my locker food.


Locker food is a good thing. Saves me from going to Burger King and destroying all my progress.

The image came in my forever21 email. Has all the makings of good thinspo, doesn't it? If you like model skinnies, that is.

3 comments:

  1. I've been trying to figure out how to curve my appetite at the end of the day, when I get hungry. And you've solved it for me: I need more fiber! I will buy some Fiberone bars or SlimFasts for myself now. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fiber! Who knew! I'm having the same problem with my appetite, and since I am eating less nutritious food at school, fiber intake must be the problem there. Maybe I should buy some fiber powder or bars, not sure which is better... I got that forever 21 email today too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh fiber...does it actually work? forgive me if that's a stupid qtn haha x

    ReplyDelete