Sunday, May 24, 2009

falling asleep, but giving you some fun stuff ^_^

My boyfriend and I took some pics today, playing with his camera. Gawd, I have an awful face. My skin...the angles...but that's not the point. That's got my self esteem down, but the pics reminded me that I have a long way to go.

I'm slowly losing weight. Slowly, but surely. I won't complain unless I gain or totally plateau, I guess.

One thing I don't understand, though, is that I get protein, I exercise a bunch, I'm losing weight - and I seem to be getting squishier. I kind of think maybe the fat is softening up before it goes away. It makes sense in my head, but I've never heard any science to make that not sound stupid. But yeah...I'm really really squishy.

Anyways, I found some amazing exercise videos. My trouble areas, as you may have seen, are my hips and thighs and butt and legs...lol - all of that. Hell, even my calves are fat. I don't understand it, I just have really thick legs and always have.

This girl is amazing. If you look up "inner thigh workouts" on youtube, you get a ton of her videos. This one is one of my favorites - I just tried it a couple nights ago. It feels amazing.



This one looks like torture - Haven't tried it, but must...



I didn't own an exercise ball, but I can balance myself on something else, right?


lol, I started falling asleep on the couch writing this. I guess I don't have much else to say.
Suppose I could add that I've been watching "The Nanny" on Nick at night, I show I used to love as a kid, but never before did I realize how skinny the leading women are. Gorgeous, thin women.

and a bonus...

THINSPO

lol, I've been finding great links all over the place. Check my twitter, I usually post them. There's a ton of proana twitters, too - just check who I'm following. haha, I genuinely don't mean to whore my twitter, I just genuinely love it.

6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about my fat like no matter how much I work to tone up I still feel like it's getting softer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try thsese exercises out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever have a spare $10, go out and buy an excercise ball.. It uses alot of core stability just to sit on.. I sit on mine while reading blogs alot.. Better for you then an ordinary stable chair.. Also good for your posture.
    As for doing excercises such as the ones in that second clip, you can use anything really, a low coffee table to lean on? But a ball is better, it'll give your arms more of a workout and once again engage your core more.
    :)
    Hope this helps.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really great exercises, have already tried and you can really feel the difference after some time:)
    thanks for reminding

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG thank you SO much for the thinspo / work out videos.
    i so needed this.


    XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh that thinspo link you put is totally amazing. thanxxx

    ReplyDelete