Thursday, March 26, 2009

YouTube!

I'm sure most of you have discovered youtube as a form of thinspiration, but has anyone discovered it's worth as exercise videos? There's a ton of amateurs on YouTube, and those videos are really helpful.

This one's a joke, but it's super cute.



lol ^_^ Combination thinspo workout.

K, now that you're all warmed up, care to do a lower ab workout?



I love youtube. It's like having your very own personal trainer. Just type in the part of your body you want to exercise and add "workout."

...

So yeah, that's awesome.

I was in CVS with my boyfriend and checked out the store brand metamucil. Almost bought it...but didn't. My beau knew what I wanted it for so he grabbed it out of my hands and put it back on the shelf. I laughed at him. He's funny when he's trying to be stern <3

Maybe tomorrow.

Night :)

2 comments:

  1. interesting! Youtube has everything, but I would never have thought to look for these until you mentioned them :) Never will I buy another DVD again!!! Good luck getting your hands on metamucil if that's what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your bf sounds so sweet...

    Thanks for the info, i never thought to checkout youtube for workout videos..haha silly me.

    Good luck for the w/e!

    Xx.

    ReplyDelete