Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Things

There are a couple things I need to overcome if I want to get past this horrible plateau I've been on.

The biggest problem is how much I eat when I'm with my boyfriend.

It averages to about 800 calories in the six hours we're together.

I can't help it. I know that's a lame thing to say, I'm trying. Sometimes I make him buy apples, they're a safe food.

Any tips? He's not the richest guy in town, and he's primary food intake consists of chocolate and white grains. Why he looks so good??? Ugh, because he's a man. Stupid amazing male metabolism. lol

You know what our normal dinners together are?

Chicken nuggets and ranch dressing.

-_- so good, yet so evil

500 calories of evil

with some sort of snack food accompaniment.

I guess the easiest thing to do would be to stop coming to him hungry. I start out the day so nice, though. I hate to spoil it.

Help?

Anyways.... I'm going to go ahead and mention that one of the blogs I subscribe to, Quest for Perfection, by the lovely Kat ~ has now opened an amazing (and I mean amazing) website chock full of information and thinspiration, as well as forums and room for a lot of interactiveness.

ProAnaQuest

So if you haven't already, check it out. It's gorgeous.

I'll end the post with some thinspo.

[image]


^ I want to look like that wearing something like that. You know, except without the crazy emo hair and bug-eye glasses. lol - just not my thing.

[image]

[image]

5 comments:

  1. Chicken caesar salad with side chips. Low cal. Nice meal. He can eat all the chips in the side bowl. You can just nibble one or two. Simple. Haha. =) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'll definitely put some thoughts into low-cost safe foods that he can enjoy. Later tonight, I'll look on my boyfriend's fridge shelf (he's broke too!) and see what on there I would eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I don't know. That's a tough one. A couple years ago when I wasn't vegan, every time I would go over to my boyfriends I ate his food and it was all bad! All he bought was frozen french fries, frozen pizzas, chips, and sugary cereal with whole milk! It was a nightmare...id eat it all with him...but then again, we would share it and i would insist that he eat most of it, since it was his. Now, since I've become vegan, I bring my own "safe" food everywhere i go...it's a frickin hassle, but it pays off...i dont binge on his shit...just my own lol. Just start bringing a couple things over to his house that you feel okay munching on, like apples...i really like those instant soups by this brand called Dr. McDougall...he has a small size soups that are under 200 cals each...they come in these individual cardboard cups. I don't know where your from, but whole foods has them, and even some other brands too that are good. If your boyfriend asks why ur not eating his food just say ur trying to be healthier and that ur not a guy and so u dont process junk food the same way he does, and tell him you want to look good in a bikini next to him...just flatter him and he wont bug you about not eating, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Ana,
    thank you for your nice comment! I really enjoy reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete