Sunday, March 29, 2009

Get Fit While Blogging, twitter, etcetera

This is something I came across a while back through my boyfriend, who blogs a lot, that I think is really interesting.

Do these exercises throughout the day to avoid blogger booty! You’ll feel better which could help you blog better.

Some of the tips seem somewhat impractical. A little too distracting to do while blogging, but others seem interesting. I often push myself out to the edge of my seat when I'm in class and alternate lifting legs, things like that. I don't do much while blogging, though. I should, my current habit is to sit on my ass for an hour or two writing my blog and then commenting on your blogs.

Anyways, yeah, I'm an internet addict. But there are worse internet addictions.

Speaking of internet addictions, who here besides Savory Sweet and I have discovered twitter? I've got a widget thing on the side of my screen. I don't entirely know what to do with it. I use it to say random things, like most people do.

This girl is someone worth following, though.

http://twitter.com/Thinspo101

She found a really decent purpose for her twitter account. :D posts links to excellent thinspo pics.

Anyways, I got a really good workout last night. I feel like I could have done more, but I exercise late late at night. I started with some pacing, and weird spazzy dancing for my dog. lol. She got annoyed with me and left the room. Which is just as well because she gets weirded out when I do sit ups and stretching. Things like that. I did some crunches, some squats, some light weights...I can't remember everything. I don't really have a routine anymore, I just do whatever. I jogged in place...just twenty minutes but I did a LOT of walking.

...

My boyfriend is out of state. He's in PA until monday. I didn't want him to go, but he went anyway. :( He went to go help his friend move. Which is weird if you ask me. Is it normal to ask someone to travel 150 miles to help you move?? I mean, at least she's moving here, but it seems like things would be so much simpler if he just had to help her move in and not out. Does she have no friends?

I know what you're thinking. I trust him. I don't like it, but I trust him. She's also enlisted the help of another chick friend who I think talks to my boyfriend too much and her own parents. ...I don't like it.

On the bright side....they're all fat. I'm the skinniest one in his social circle, except for his ex girlfriend, who's not all that pretty. She's also very christian, and has three children and a husband who's very close to my boyfriend.

I know I sound like a bitch...but these are the sort of things that keep me sane. He has too many chick friends.

Though, I can't rationalize that I threatened not to eat anything while he's away. I only said that to worry him. :( I'm not going to do that... I do plan on eating less, though. It's just expected. I eat so much just because I'm with him.

2 comments:

  1. my bf is the same way - and he is the first one I've had to deal with having female friends so its taking a lot of work to keep the jealousy at bay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm
    idk ive never heard of anyone going miles away to help someone move.

    couldnt she just have hired someone?

    well i geuss its just good that hes being nice and helpful towards them



    XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

    ReplyDelete